Moving Sky



Image courtesy of Pee's photography :)



Seasons Greetings everyone! Welcome back to Pee's Blog. Hope you're enjoying your holiday?

I remember growing up when the clouds and everything else in the sky were always following me in a moving vehicle- or so I thought. It took growing up and good understanding to realise that the sky was never actually following me. I was the one moving away in the car. The sky is stable in its position.

Many times, We're in the vehicle of our problems and all the distractions of life... We're so busy moving away; chasing our dreams but we forget that God has not changed position. He is waiting for us to acknowledge his presence wherever we go. He is called Omnipresent for a reason.

As the year runs out, take time to acknowledge God's presence in your life. The end of the year makes it easy for us to look back at our plans at the beginning of the year and get depressed about the things that didn't happen and wonder where God has been. Things may not be as rosy as you want them to be, but if you take time to list the things that have happened to you this year, you'll realise that God has been present in every situation. "count your blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

I recently sat down to make a list of the things I'm thankful for in the year 2015. I'm thankful for the precious gift of family, I am more than thankful for health. 2015 was really challenging in the area of my health but everyday I'm overcoming and I feel so blessed. I am grateful that I am not where I used to be. No matter what, I'm making progress. I am grateful for good friends and a family away from home. I am grateful for all the "mountains" that were leveled before me but above all, I am grateful for life. Only living people have problems.

Don't forget to make your list and enter into 2016 feeling positive. What are some of the things you are grateful for?

P.S: Congrats on your attainment Tayo! May your new open door be forever sweet :) 

Also, 29th of December would have been my Dad's birthday so it's such a happy day for me and to commemorate the day, the sun is out and the weather is so warm hehe .... Been a while I enjoyed such a lovely weather. Happy Birthday Pops! I'm glad I got a chance to know you :*

A special thanks to everyone who has taken time to view my posts this year since I started in October. I hope I've given you something to look forward to. My prayer for you is that 2016 would be a fountain of gladness. See you in 2016! Have a wonderful New Year!

Love,

Pee.

Comments

Popular Posts