Life update + Where I have been


Hello Everyone!

A warm welcome back to Pee’s blog. I am beaming with smiles welcoming you back because it feels good to be home.

First I want to start by apologising for being missing in action and for not completing my previous post on “Relating with the bereaved”. It was a very important post for me at the time because a lot of my loved ones were going through bereavement and I felt the need to spread some love. However I was unable to keep up due to unforeseen circumstances.

The main reason for my absence was due to Nigerian stress in other words, NYSC. For those who do not know, NYSC is National Youth Service Corps and it is a one year compulsory service to government after obtaining a degree. Enrolling came with a lot of stress which drained my mental energy. It was a very trying time  which started around the end of October 2017 and left me unsettled till April 2018. In addition, adjusting to a full time job has been challenging but a great experience overall. I am not sure how to juggle a full-time job with blogging but I know with your prayers and encouragement I will pull through. Please if you have tips on how I can adjust to adulthood, I would really appreciate. Let's not even talk about the internet struggles in this country. The struggle is real !

Permit me to say thank you to everyone who looked out for me while I was away and encouraged me to continue. It will get better. I also want to say thank you to everyone for their warm wishes regarding my service year. I cannot believe it is almost over.  Thank you!

Incase you don't find me here, I might be somewhere posting on The Christian Broadcasting Network  (700 Club) Website. Here's a link to my previous post on Tribal Marks. It's a worthy read I promise.

https://www.cbnafrica.org/tribal-marks/?fbclid=IwAR1yDQCI4z3gq6A8UHhkwGBCtOEw42qmrUWls1sdQ4rsg0IKWwsXzhPTjDU

Until next time,
Stay Gold.

Pee.



Comments

Popular Posts