Welcome back!




Welcome to Pee's blog!

It gives me great joy to return to my nest. I must say I have really missed being here, sharing my thoughts and pouring out my heart but I must say what I love most about Pee's Blog is the heart-warming comments I receive after posting. I know not everyone leaves their comments, sometimes I get messages letting me know how touching or inspiring my post was and sometimes I meet people who share their experiences with me. I just want to say thank you! you are the reason I do this.

I have received so many questions asking me what happened to the blog and why it has been so quiet? The truth is I went on a journey of discovery, trying to figure out myself. Pee's blog is born out of stories, disappointments, victories, ups and downs and anything you can think of so it's not mere talk. Most times when I write to encourage someone, I am actually writing to encourage myself that's why when people thank me for the message, I feel overwhelmed with emotions because I ought to do the thanking. In a few weeks I will definitely be sharing some of the comments from followers of Pee's Blog.

After my last post on "Self Forgiveness", I was meant to return with a different post I had started working on which was due in a fortnight. Unfortunately, a lot of things got in the way and I didn't get to post it and a lot has happened since then including Pee's Blog turning one on the 26th of October, 2016 can you believe it? In the space of eight months, I have loved, I have lost, wept, prayed, doubted, everything you can possibly think of but I am so grateful to God for being there always- I have grown in ways I never would have imagined possible. I understand that He takes me through this journey that sometimes gets really brutal for me to be able to reach out to someone else. Have you ever been through a phase that made you question your purpose or made you ask if it's all really worth it? please share I would love to hear about it.

My prayer is that Pee's Blog will continue to touch lives and bring solace to aching hearts and it'll be a place where people will draw strength. Say Amen somebody :)

I'll be sharing a testimony in my next post so please stay tuned. Trust me you don't want to miss it.

Thanks for visiting!


Love,
Pee.





Comments

Popular Posts